Pain in thumb
I am having pain in my thumb area near to my wrist , i am constantly typing in my work is it because of that . It has now been a month since i am experiencing this pain.

This pain can be relieved permanently by homeopathic medicine.
Chat for its treatment plan with more detail s.

Homeopathic medication is safe and effective for all kind of disease. Detail case study needed for permanent cure. Absolutely no side effects. Chat online for consultation and treatment. Regards Dr Merlin
Yes it can be because of typing
hi I am dr Alok. I understand your concern homeopathic treatment offers best results in such cases without any side effects better consult with me online now on private chat