Pain in throat

There is pain in throat.it seems something is stuck in throat... The pain is not frequent....... .....

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in throat

Dr. Sankarshana V T Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Hi going by your symptoms I would think of reflux pharyngitis wherein u do get the feeling of something stuck in the throat and dryness and constant clearing
of the throat I would suggest u to eat on time and avoid oily and spicy food and take one 20mg in the morning for a month for 3 months and see
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey — and cold treats such as ice pops can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.....