Pain in throat
I hav pain in my throat frm past 4 days...since em tryin to quit smoking.. used to smoke 1 pack a day bt frm past 4 days em smoking oly 3 a day... frm that tym the pain in throat has been started... is it sumthng serious?

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

throat pain since 4 days is likely to be due to infection. since you are still smoking few cigarettes its unlikely to be withdrawal symptom. consult nearby ENT specialist for examination of your throat and treatment. it's unlikely to be anything serious
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Drop in to my clinic for a proper ENT Oncoevaluation workup so that I could counsel you correctly on your condition. -Dr Gladson Guddappa Uchil Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar