Pain in the left side of stomach
Due to a hard kike in bike a pain arises left side of stomach I ignore it and now I am feeling pain both side of stomach . Is it nuro or other

Hello there...indigestion and gastritis might be the cause for your problem..other possible causes are,renal stones,constipation,pancreatitis, mesentric lymphadenitis etc... It may be muscular as well... So cause must be evaluated in detail...consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and for investigations like ultrasound abdomen and pelvis etc...Consult them they will do the needful.

+171
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since HOW long have you been having this pain? Have yiu taken any medications? Get it checked out by a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.