Pain in the heels
Hi , I'm having a constant pain at the heel region of my feet. It is local at the ball of the heel and causes excruciating pain whenever I walk for long or do indulge into any sporting activities. I wish to know how to address this problem

Dr. R . Deepak
General Physician 32 yrs exp Pune

Dear Sir , You are suffering from plantar fasciitis. This is a very tricky condition . The only treatment in modern medicine is physiotherapy . Don't ever think of surgery . But you may try acupuncture . I have treated many patient's successfully with it. It is safe , painless, economical effective .
Pramod P. Ghiya
General Physician 29 yrs exp Pune
GET X Ray heel AP/LATERAL. Mean while start alternate cold & hot water fomentation for 5 minutes two times a day. No hard soled shoes.

Heel pain causes and remedies