Pain in the head
I feel a pressure above my eyebrow and pain in the headand when i take the steam it gets ok.i wanted to know whether is this problem realted to sinus?

Hello...... If pain relives after steam inhalation its sinusitis, most commonly frontal sinusitis ...continue steam inhalation, avoid having cold food items like ice cream, drink warm water... You need to be cautious in cold weather.... Consult ent specialist in nearest hospital.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

If you have nasal symptoms like nasal obstruction, nasal discharge along with headache, then it is probably due to sinus pathology. A CT scan of nose and paranasal sinuses is mandatory for proper diagnosis. If the paranasal sinuses are clear, it may be due to migraine.