Pain in the gum
Pain in the gum at the back of my mouth resurfaced again. It occurred few days earlier but it got suppressed all by itself. It resurfaced again. I am having pain whenever I use that particular tooth. It occurs in the penultimate upper tooth on the left side. What shall I do?

Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

Hello, the pain could be because of eruption of your wisdom tooth.You can do Salt water rinses but this will give temporary relief from pain. So visit the dentist, get an x-ray done and if required get it removed.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get a clinical examination and an x-ray done to identify the problem. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Dr. Dinesh B Rathod
Dentist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Visit your dentist
Dr. Ranjeet Tiwari
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Consult dentist because of your age it may be due to eruption of third molar tooth ..so we have to check clinically. .rinse with warm saline water two time in a day..