Pain in the abdomin.
My friend had a sudden pain in his abdomin when I ask him his is not able to locate it, its somewhere near the solar Plex ...I thought it might be gas or acidity and gave him eno, gave him some relief but pain returned he is trying to sleep, can you pls tell me

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there...indigestion and gastritis might be the cause for his problem..other possible causes are,renal stones,constipation,pancreatitis, mesentric lymphadenitis etc... It may be muscular as well... So cause must be evaluated in detail...consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination and for investigations like ultrasound abdomen and pelvis etc...Consult them they will do the needful