Pain in testis.
From the last two days, I am having pain in right testis. I also used to go to gym since 4 months but I also use supportive undergarment during gyming

Hello there..., Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis)... Support the scrotum with an athletic supporter. Use a folded towel for support when you're lying down...Consult Surgeon for further evaluation and treatment...