Pain in Testicle
Last two day of constant traveling in train n car,I noticed some little pain in my testicle area with lower abdominal. Also my frnd was suffering from d sme so some fear is making me think this stuff from last week.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need not worry about it much. It could be nothing. Just wear a good fitting undergarment, not too tight. Drink plenty of fluids and exercise daily. Its probably going to be fine. Just because your friend had some problem doesn't mean you also will. Chill. But if it increases or your fear increases, get it checked out by a general surgeon in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.