Pain in tail bone area

Sir/ Mam, I am 26 years old female weighing 70 kg height 160cm . Two days back, I felt pain in my tail bone area after sitting on a hard surface chair. the pain diminshed after few mins of standing. today, I went on bike for few kms and the pain started again. after ride of almost 30 kms, now when I sit even on cushioned surfaces I am having alot of pain in the same area. the pain is even when I am lying down on my back could you please help.

Dr. Priyanka Bhati (PT)
Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Faridabad

Hello friend You need to give rest to the tail bone by using do donut pillow and give ice cube message. Visit your near by physiotherapist for ultra sound for few days.
Dr. P. Saradha (PT)
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Sit on a donut cushion. It take little long time for tail bone to heal. Visit a physio for ultrasound therapy or cold laser therapy. Give ice pack in the painful area at home. Do not sit on hard surface for some days