Pain in stomach
My 4 years old daughter complaining from few days pain in stomach specially in the morning time after she had breakfast. I decided to do a ultrasound for her and attaching the lab result here I am not able to completely understand if there is any problem or concern. Please suggest thanks

Ur ultrasound report shows normal, Probably colitis,  probably shigella or amoebic Avoid eating outside foods, drink boiled water, can have tab or syp metronidazole as twice daily for 3 days as suggested for pedeatric dosage