Pain in stomach

Few days later I have pain in my right back side of stomach. I go to urologist. He asked me to do the following tests Upper abdomen USG Urine culture TSH CALCIUM After doing all the test it had found that two 3 mm calculus is found in my two kidneys. In the mean time I have some problem with my urination. Cannot pass urine properly for 1 day only. After that this the problem of urination solved by its own. Then I consult with nephrologists he asked me to consult with gynaecologist for PID Iwant to know do I require this type of check up

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in stomach

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.welll the sensation of not able to pass urine is probably because of the stones...and they have asked you to consult gynaecologist as they want to see if any genital tract infection is the cause of the pain....need not panic...just get yourself examined...carry all your reports...thank you