Pain in spine of head
Pain in back side of the head,pain in shoulders and also have back pain to her form this pains she can't sleep for whole night and she use to take sleeping tables,than to she won't sleep from this pains and the name of the tablet is(amiliteH) Please dr help me out... y is it so this pains have her Thank you

Dr. Anusha D
Neurologist 10 yrs exp Chennai

First, I would suggest you not to overuse painkillers or sleeping pills..Please consult a neurologist/neurosurgeon to look for any serious problem..If it due to cervical spondylosis only, which is quite common,  you will benefit well with correction of posture, sleeping on hard bed without pillow and neck exercises itself...
Dr. Neeraj Basantani
Neurosurgeon 4 yrs exp Pune
Cervical canal stenosis is one of the commonest conditions leading to such symptoms. Plz visit a Neurosurgeon who deals with lot of neck pain and back pain cases.
Visit a Neurosurgeon