Pain in spine & back pain
My grandmother is a bed ridden patient from last 8 years. She is feeling great pain near back & spine. Which is unbearable for her. She is very weak and old. Please give me some suggestion about her pain.

Dr. Rajkamal Das

at least get an x ray of spine to begin with. add calcium with vitamin D supplement. due to prolonged bed ridden it is likely osteoporosis has happened. consult a doctor.
Dr. Abhishek Johari
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow
Homoeopathy can do good to her.....the pain might be due to her lying position in bed.....as she might be resting on her back for long time....search for a clasical homoeopath nearby.
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
This pain due to bed rest Do some physiotherapy massage Also consult it from physiotherapist