Pain in sole
Pain in whole body...hardly pain in below the femur..In my knee...I have thyroid problem. . Hair fall, and felling not very well...because of bone pain

Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Madam Please upload your Thyroid Function Test results
Hello there...., looks like you are suffering from hypothyroidism.... A common treatment is to replace thyroxine with a specific synthetic thyroid hormone (levothyroxine). This hormone is safe and affordable, but determining the right dosage often takes time. Your metabolic rate has to be returned to normal...Kindly consult your Physician for further evaluation and treatment.....