Pain in sole of foot.
I have pain in sole of my left foot while walking. Some blisters kind of thing is there near by my fingers. Also one black dot has come out in middle of the sole.. attached is the pic. Kindly let me know whom to consult. Physician or skin specialist. This problem started to come to my other feet as well.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It could be a corn. Do not keep your feet wet too much. You can apply corn caps over the area. You can keep one cap for 3 days and then change. Keep the corncaps for 15 days in total. If it comes down, good or else you will need to consult a general surgeon in person for further Evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.