Pain in side abdomen

I am suffering from pain in my right side of abdomen ... Pain is not bearable i am not able to stand when ever i do some physical work mostly its pain that time and every day i have to suffer ... In sonography i have stone of 4mm ..is it possible that bcoz of this stone it pain like that?? Plz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in side abdomen

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there.. right flank pain with backpain could be due to kidney or ureter stones. Or ovarian pathology.. but since your ultrasound abdomen done shows stone, your symptoms are due to it only.. drink plenty of fluids like tender coconut water, butter milk, fruit juices, keep yourself hydrated well. kidney stone, depending on size treatment is available. If its less than 5mm then it passes off just having more fluids, if it's more than5mm then removal is needed by surgery.. please consult nearby surgeon soon..