Pain in Shoulder
I am facing the problem of pain in right side shoulder from 4-5 days. For this i used ice shake and 1-2 tab pain killer but my problem is as stat as before.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. we need more history and need to examine you also. also i cannot suggest any medicines also here because you have mentioned that you have some reaction issues with pain killers. I would just suggest you consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.