Pain in scrotum

Hello, From yesterday my father is feeling pain in scrotum area,like he is feeling pain in scrotal vein whichever is connected with testis.it's a continuous pain.Apart from this also he is feeling inflammation in penis whenever he is passing urine.Sometimes he is feeling pain in lower abdomen also. He is not feeling any pain in testis.Recently he did urine culture test,urine flow test,kidney functionality test. But all results are normal.His prostate gland is mildly enlarged. I am attaching the report. Could you please advise what is the possible root cause for this problem and what is the solution. Please note that he is a diabetic patient.But it is under control.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in scrotum

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your fathers problem And I appreciate your concern toward your father. But this seems like a condition that which cannot be dealt over phone. but instead it can be handled in personal. You need to take your father to a general surgeon who can give your father a thorough examination and give s proper advice. Do not hesitate to take him this is a common one. Just take him to one as I have told you already. Thank you