Pain in scalp
Hi I am male 26 from last 3-4 days I m feeling some pain in my scalp , top left corner Also I m having a Hairloss from quite sometime and dandruff also. But worried about the reason of scalp pain.. What could be the reason.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Scalp pain in particular spot can be due to underline infection or inflammation. Associated with hair loss in same spot explains the issue. With homoeopathy you will find good results. Please contact Total Health Care for further help. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.