Pain in Right side throat
I am having pain in right side of throat. Sometimes pain extends till right ear. I am having no swollen nodes. My weight is also not reduced. I consult my family doctor, he checked my throat with torch and told that throat is ok. it might be an infection of cold and will go away in few days. But problem still persist.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

in pictures you have sent I can see some congestion of tonsillar area. it seems just like infection. you need to take course of antibiotics, painkillers and mouth gargles for few days. if it continues to pain inspite of treatment then consult nearby ENT specialist