Pain in right side rib

My sister feel acute pain in right side of rib .some times there is no feeling of pain but some time it is high. I donot know where should i consult ortho ,gastro,physician,liver or gynae Wrong medication happen to me many times until we decide where should i go to consult exactly.
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
The first step would be to get a chest X ray and an ultrasound of the upper abdomen. Next take the reports and see a surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?