Pain in right side of chest
I have been experiencing chest pain in my right side for over 2 months. The pain is mainly only felt with specific movements such as sitting up or rolling over in bed, moving right arm across body, and pushing shoulders together. I went through a very stressful time, thought I had a lump on my testicle which after and ultrasound turn out to just be my epididymis. Also at the same time as this my grandfather passed away. These pains began around this time. My question is does this seem to be linked to the stress caused by this or something else? When the pain started I also began going to a basketball league once a week. The pain is felt mostly in the right breast area above the nipple and close to my armpit. The pain isn't debilitating just noticeable when I do those movements. The pain was there for a little over a month then it went away for over a week but has recently come back. Just wondering what it might be. I've also been googling every little thing I feel since the first scare

Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
It could be a strained muscle or a repititive stress injury. But other factors need to be ruled out.
visit a physiotherapist for proper evaluation and treatment.
This could be a condition known as costochondritis or tietese syndrome.
Consult with a good Physiotherapist nearby
Do Ice application for 10 minutes 2-3 times every day. do some gentle deep breathing exercises. avoid the movement which gives you Pain
Hello. Very sorry to hear about your hard time, and condolences for your grandfather. Firstly, you seem to be very worries which is understandable. I would like to reassure you that this does not sound like a major problem (although I understand it is annoying for you). Yes, stress can causes aches and pains in the body sometimes. There is a huge psychosocial aspect of pain that is scientifically proven by evidence. However, before we attribute your symptoms to stress, we need to objectively exclude other causes by careful examination. What you describe is rather complex, hence I strongly recommend a face to face consultation with a local orthopaedic surgeon. Dr M Vashishtha FRCS