Pain in right side chest
A little pain in ride side of the chest like some muscle pain... occur when I move upper body side by side or up and down
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You can take a pain killer like paracetamol. If it still persists, consult a physician in person. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?