Pain in right leg knee
I am 28 year old. My right leg is short 2 cm so lot off pain in knee. ..can operate successfuly? Dr Can give me garanty? Can I do all work like running , jumping, walking fast?

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem well we need to investigate the reason behind the short leg and by taking a special xray called scannogram we can know how much benefit who will have with surgery so please get in touch with a local orthopedic doctor to get it supported as soon as possible
Dr. Rajat Jangir
Orthopedist 8 yrs exp Jaipur
Well shortening may lead to altered knee biomechanics. But the cause of shortening as the cause of pain need to be investigated. Need clinical evaluation by orthopedic surgeon. You may require Xray and scanogram. Even this 2 cm if not the cause of knee pain.,may be compensated. You may require surgery after detailed evaluation. I hope this is helpful. Queries are invited. Regards