Pain in right leg.

I have pain in right leg from hip to toe. But feel pain at joint of the hip and due to this complete leg is paining. I thought it's due to weakness but it seems that every day it start paining and feel me uncomfortable. It also feel some time that left leg strech more than right leg. Also when I use to stand i put all weight on my left leg not right . When I try to put weight on right leg I feel uncomfortable. Please go through my problem and diagnose and help me accordingly.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right leg.

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern... Try strengthening exercises and Physiotheraphy... Some time herniated disc causes these symptoms...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.