Pain in right leg heel
Good day Sir, Daily morning after getting up, I get a hurting pain in the right leg heel, since past one month. I am using ice pack in the evening, almost daily, but, the effect is temporary. Please advise the cause and remedy. Would appreciate local application compared to oral medication. Best regards Santosh Rai.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Pain is due to stiffness of foot, it improve with foot stretching exercises daily basis, standing on heel and toes, it will help in long term, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated, wear MCR foot wear
Dr. Shaloo Bhasin Gagneja
Rheumatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Is the pain more in morning with associated stiffness Any h/of lowbackache If yes then need to see a doctor