Pain in Right Leg ankle
Hi I m having a heavy pain in my right foot......I m not able to walk also......I tried a lot of things like relief spray, volini, ice water massage .......but its paining a lot

Dr. Ravi Nayak
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

If you have severe pain in the ankle and difficulty in walking, you must consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon. You may need to get Xrays of the ankle done and possibly some blood tests. If you had an injury, either a fracture or ligament injury needs to be ruled out. However, in the absence of swelling, a fracture seems to be less likely. It could also happen in the presence of inflammation of joints; again, the absence of swelling makes this less likely.
where exactly is the pain?? ankle or foot. and .since how long?? what are the other symptoms-swelling around ankle, fever, difficulty in walking...any history of injury?? Have you done x rays of ankle /foot. Visit nearby orthopaedic surgeon for a clinical examination.