Pain in right leg an calf

I have a pain only in my right leg and calf and i get tingling in my left feet fingers. I am under medication mycept 360 wysolene 5. Mg, hcqs 200 i habe SLE disease.. this pain i get only in night the moment i am about to sleep i get pain and i could not sleep properly..then in morning i get up late..what should i do..i am doing yoga during a day.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in right leg an calf

Dr. Nikita Patel Thane | Dermatologist
The muscles and nerves can also get inflamed in SLE, and many patients suffer from myositis (inflammation in the muscle) and peripheral neuropathy (inflammation of nerves). This usually presents with weakness rather than pain in muscles and peripheral tingling sensation. There are a number of causes of muscle cramps, some of which are biochemical and your physician might check your electrolytes and calcium to make sure that this is not the cause.
Consult a Rheumatologist
Have foods rich in Vitamin B12, Folic acid and calcium.
SLE is an immune system mediated skin disease which can be brought into remission by certain medications and life style changes. Now it is well established and believed to be a multi system disorder involving joints, hearts and kidneys as well. A proper assessment to determine the severity of SLE and an assessment of other organ involvements is needed. Most of the patients do well if they stick to the recommendations. Kindly see a Rheumatologist/ Dermatologist for a treatment plan. Check yourself for Vitamin D levels by a blood test.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.