Pain in Right Knee

I am getting pain in my right knee ,i even feel pain in my legs in evening time please suggest me to get rid of this

Doctor Answers (5) on Pain in Right Knee

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi Gurgaon | Physiotherapist
Agreed with Dr akash
You need proper examinations by ortho Dr or ortho physio.
So take ortho Dr consultation
Than they will guide you what next.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the knee against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Knee is a very complex structure comprising of not only bones and joints but also ligaments and meniscus and another small joint between the knee cap and bone. The explanation is not very clear and needs a physical examination before we can advise you. It does not sound much serious condition to me and can be treated with medicines and physiotherapy. Please visit an orthopaedic consultant or a physio near your area for the right guidance. However please don't ignore it.
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT) Noida | Physiotherapist
please mention the problem , kind of pain,exact location of pain, mode of injury. go to a orthopedic physiotherapist for proper diagnosis and get the right treatment.
Akash P Rangari Hyderabad | Joint Replacement Surgeon
The information is not sufficient to comment on diagnosis.Kindly tell more about ur pain. Like
Any history of injuries or fall
Recent or past
What about ur movement at knee.
Any difficulty in walking any imbalance .

Treatment without diagnosis is useless..
Till that u can take any analgesic like  Tab Zerodol -CR .It will help u get rid of pain temporarily or if it's nothing serious , permanently.