Pain in right hand
I have pain in my right hand. The pain is between elbow and shoulder of the right hand. I think its the veins that is paining. It is happening from two days. I stay alright all the day but whenever i go to play cricket my hand starts paining. Please suggest me what to do.

Veins usually do not cause pain. Your pain on physical activity ( cricket) clearly suggests that this is either a rotator cuff disorder( Supraspinatus impingement) or a trigger point. Go consult a physio to diagnose & get treated. Good luck!
Hi This pain may be due to stress or over use of shoulder joint.so take rest r use some hot water fermentation.