Pain in right groin area
I have this pain on the right groin area.. I picked this pain when I was playing football.. I did very good warm up and stretching before playing the game. Now I feel the pain when I play football and I am not able to use my right leg for long shots or passes. Is it a muscle strain or is it something else. I been resting for last 2 days the pain reduced but still I have pain when I lift the leg.. What can be done on this.. Appreciate if some one can give me some information.!!

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You might have sprained the area. You can take a tab. Zerodol-th twice a day after food for 3 days. If it still persists, do not delay and get it checked out by a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.