Pain in right abdomen

I have a pain in right abdomen, i have gone through the Ultrasound scan the result was mild mild hepatomegaly and liver test says Normal. Doctors advice me to have healthy diet and life style. Initially i had burning sensation after having food and acid reflux. I was taking rekool-l and Diavit plus for 6 months(JUN-2015 to DEC-2015). Now burning sensation and acid reflux has reduced a lot, but i have constant pain in right abdomen. I have gone through many Doctors and i have spent more than 15-20 thousands, but still my problem didnt get cured. I am literally begging god to keep me healthy. I have lost all the hopes.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks u trust ayurveda, its unfortunate u struggling pain, got ur concern, its great u consulted dr n investigation are almost fine, now consider total transformation in Diet,Drinks,Food,Sleep,Exercise n Routine ur used to after a bit of ayurvedic detox n Rasayan therapy. Till then warm buttermilk by thyme,cumin seeds, pomo juice without sugar n ice...
Ravi Mohanka
Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic 19 yrs exp Mumbai
Fatty liver is a reversible problem. It is generally due to overweight, diabetes or high cholesterol, all of which can be controlled with following a healthy lifestyle. The other problem of acid reflux is better with correct treatment. You do not suffer from a medically devastating disease, there is no reason to lose hope. Fatty liver is indeed a lifestyle disease, where medicines have limited role and lifestyle modification is paramount. One you have control of diet, weight and start exercise regularly, please repeat an ultrasound in 6 months to see an improvement.