Pain in pregnancy

I getting pain in stomach sometime 2-3 times in a day ,i have 7 week pregnancy. Do we need to consult doctor?

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in pregnancy

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Keep regular follow up with your doctor
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Pains, aches and cramps in your belly while you're pregnant are normal. They're usually nothing to worry about, if all is otherwise well...Abdominal pain could be a sign of something that's not related to pregnancy. Appendicitis, an ovarian cyst, kidney stones, a urinary tract infection (UTI), or gall bladder problem can cause abdominal pain...Sadly, early miscarriage is fairly common....It usually happens because a baby isn't developing properly. You'll have cramps, bleeding and pain in the centre of your lower belly at some time in the first 12 weeks of your pregnancy....so I would suggest you to consult your obg specialist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.