Pain in pennis
Respected sir/madam from the last few days I have noticed has their is burning in my penis from value from where urine is coming and I also noticed that after watch adult movie also can u tell me remides for this or I need a doctor for medical treatment and I also noticed that before when I woke up in the mornings my penis use to stand and few when I am Woking up it is not standing please tell quick i am desperately waiting for answer asap I will thankfully to you

Hello, there are all symptoms of overmasturbation , Burning after ejaculate comes out of the urethra can also be felt as pain, pain in the testicles, or even an achiness in the lower pelvis. It can happen when you first pee after ejaculation, and can be worsened if you have multiple orgasms during sex. This is usually because of urethral irritation. Often, the burning sensation leaves you with a feeling of needing to use the bathroom urgently.You need to avoid masturbation.