Pain in penis
Sir,i have pain in side muscle od penis near to glans from more than one year.i used to take pills of medicine diclofenec plus serratiopeptidase and chymotrypsin for a long interval.but can not get relief yet.please give me useful advice
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. from your description it looks like you could be suffering from urethral strictures. we will need a more elaborate history and detailed clinical examination will have to be done. don't just keep taking pain killers. try to find the cause for the pain. so kindly consult a urologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?