Pain in penis

I have pain on top of my penis when I remove my foreskin ...but it is not pain I guess but its something like pain ..when I touch on top with my finger it is normal but when I remove my fingure some thing is happen ..I think some one understand I cant explain nd it think it was from my childhood ..so I consultant to doctor today he said its just infection ..so doctor is right or is there any some big issue ...

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in penis

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there....I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the prescription of the doctor so that could have known the diagnosis. It looks like you are could be suffering from balanoposthitis. But it cannot be confirmed without close examination. So follow up with you doctor after few days if it doesn't reduce. You can also take an opinion of dermatologist. Use only lukewarm water to wash your genitals. Avoid any soaps or antiseptics like dettol or savlon.