Pain in penis

Having urinary urges all the time.. Sometimes a few drops coming out instantly..there's constant pain inside penis and below abdomen..feels like there is some kind of injury in the organs connected to penis.. Also a watery sticky fluid comes out all time time in 1-2 drops..plz help..i am confused about whom to consult? Urologist? Sexologist? (Don't recommend dermatologist.. Consulted in vain)..plz help
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, u r suffering from uti, take treatment for it from Urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?