Pain in pelvic region
I experience pain in my pelvic region and also find a inflammation in scortum. However the testis are not inflated. What can be the reason

Hi,Sir there are many  problems where you can get pelvic pain along with  inflammation of scrotum. I would suggest please get Cbc,Blood sugar random,Urine routine,Sonography of scrotum ,Sonography of abdomen &Pelvis.Show your reports to a doctor near you or consult me.Take a anti spasmodic medicine. Avoid heavy food.
How long time for this
may b dematitis scortum. for pain difficut to comment without USG
Hi, I will suggest u to get usg done of pelvis and scrotum, to find the reason, and vsist Dr for examination. Share reports to guide u further. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.