Pain in pelvic region

Hi Docs, I am experiencing little pain in my pelvic region since yesterday. I experienced similar pain few months back. The common thing is that I have a cold right now and the last time I had such pain I had cold as well. The pain occurs on the left side midway between my bellybutton and penis. I have not experienced this pain other than these two times. Pain is not that high. When I was wearing a tight jeans yesterday I could feel it more. Can you experienced people please give some idea about what might be the problem, can it be serious or is simply due to the cold. Thanks !!!

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in pelvic region

Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe Ahmedabad | Gastroenterologist
This pain could be non specific or could be due to neuromuscular, bowel disease, bladder related. But it's non specific and cam ignore it. If it worsen or last longer or some new symptoms occurs than consult a physician nearby