Pain in neck
U have a ball like thing developing in my neck it does pain also its somthing like moveable ball i have on my left sidw neck also from long time below the jaw bt that dont pain and now it is a new one devloping in right side it pains can i knw wat it is exactly is it dangerous
85 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need to consult an ENT Specialist in your city. An ultrasonography of your neck will help your doctor confirm the diagnosis and treat accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.