Pain in my teeth
Dear sir or mam i have a lot of pain in my front teeth please suggest me some better medical treatment ....thank you

Dr. Vivek Srivastava
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist Lucknow
hi, see may b ur having gums n periodontium problems , like you have to concern with some good dental expert.bleeding from gums and swallowen gums.or u might having gingival recession/gingival shifting and pockets or furcatiin area involving abnormality.may b ur having root infection which is associated with all ur anterior teeth.or loosening of teeth from periodontium its so because of there is weakening of period