Pain in my hind foot
I have pain in my hind foot. It is not due to any recent twist or muscle pain. I feel it's in my heel bone. The pain is from past 1 week. I feel uncomfortable while walking. I have not jumped not even played anything. It's like I walk up one day nd felt the pain. Please suggest

If pain in heel region on sole side it is called plantar fascitis and if it is on ankle side it is called Haglund deformity. Based on that we suggest medicines and precautions. Exercises and foot wear modifications play an important role.
Use soft shoe ...hot water bath ..lets see after tht
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
This might be plantar fasciitis
Avoid bare foot walking
Use soft footwear