Pain in lower right side

Hi , I am 30 years old a male and from last two years I have some pain in my right side of abdomen which Also goes to the right side of my back as well , I had ultra sound two years ago when this pain was recently started but doctor couldn't find the reason behind this pain , here I wanna mention this is not a sharp pain only I feel little pain for 24 hours a day , I mean I feel like something is going on my lower right side . I haven't any stones or something, even though I went for kidney infection check up as well but report was negative. Could u plz tell what should I do And what is the reason behind ? Thanx

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in lower right side

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., I went through your query... According to your clinical history it is due to the intestinal colic.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals..... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week.....