Pain in lower right abdomen
I have pain in the lower right abdomen diagonally below the naval towards the right side. The area feels tender and sore. Even deep breaths hurt. I had watery stools today. There was some bloating yesterday. There is also difficulty in passing gas. I am a 22 years old female and have PCOS and a history of kidney stones. Kindly help.

From the history that you have provided it looks like you might either be suffering from a gastroenteritis which is common in the summers especially if you are having outside Food frequently the second possibility could be of an appendicitis.
please get an Ultrasound Scan of the abdomen and pelvis, stool microscopic examination, total and differential counts . if all these points towards gastroenteritis then just medications will suffice (provided your vitals are stable) if however all these investigations reveal appendicitis then you might have to consult a surgeon and might have to undergo a appendicectomy
have plenty of liquids orally and undergo the above mentioned tests
Please get an ultrasound abdomen done to see whether it's appendicitis, kidney stone or something else....
Do u have fever or vomiting too? Pls come up for a detailed online consultation asap