Pain in Lower Jaw
Hi All I'm experiencing pain in my front lower jaw for the last couple of days, the pain varies from mild to moderate and it's not constant in a day, the pain is quite intermittent and no pain during sleep. I am using cold pack for relief. The pain is causing lot of discomfort to me. Pls suggest the medication for this. Thanks!

just consult your doctor....we might need x ray for this so that we can rule out any  pain due to tooth or cavity

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Dear practo user, For such cases u need to consult oral medicine specialist. U can teleconsult on my page as well for this problem. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental hospital Maulana Azad Institute DELHI (MAMC/ MAIDS). I will take a detailed history and advice u accordingly. Thanks
Dear practo user Kindly expand your chief complaint,  or attach pictures. It's suggested you visit dentist for a thorough and detailed examination
Hello, u need to c d nearby dentist to find out the cause of pain and get treated accordingly.  Time being if its an unbearable  pain u can take painkiller .
Hello, Based upon your history, it's hard to pin down what is causing your pain. Go for a consultation to understand if the pain is tooth associated, or something else. Painkillers are temporary, find out the source of the problem
have a consultation, online or in person