Pain in lower back, spine

My father has been complaining of severe pain in abdomen , back , spine and ribs for the past 4 months. He is now taking Morpine 10mg tablets but still there is not much relief. Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in lower back, spine

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day
Dr. Uday Bapusaheb Pote Pune | Orthopedic Surgeon
You see my friend if pain is so severe that he is on morphine then better take him to a orthopedic doctor. It may be anything from severe back spasm to multiple myeloma. So dont waste time asking or looking for online diagnosis and act immediately.