Pain in lower back only when play sports
One day i was jumping a lot that gave me pain in my back . And next day i played basketball . I bend down and there came a jerk in my right side of back . Like not in spine but only in right side of lower back . I am again saying my spine is fine . Like the area near manka (like a pit in back) . I also think that i have anterior pelvic tilt . But i think this is not due to apt . Because in apt theres only pain in spine part and also like constant pain . My left leg has a different shape then my right leg . I think my left leg is in outerward direction . I also pain uncomfurtable when i sit . I feel like my right hip is not toching chairs correctly. I have afeeling that my right side have no musle and can feel muscle in left side. Also feel like my pelvis is rotated because of jerk like my right pelvis is rotated more than left. Also my left parts of lung come outerward from abdominal like some speare thing . That jerk accudent was about 2 yrs back .. So please tel cause , correction

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.