Pain in lower abdomen (uterus region)
I am having pain since 2-3 weeks. It is intermittent. I missed my periods of last month and my date is 20. I am having vaginal candidiasis. And I am not taking any medication for it. I use v wash. Please help me.

Hello go for beta hcg test  and for fungal infection chat me urgently  so treatment can be given on Practo consult app.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
First check pregnancy test. Than connect online for e-prescription for fungal infection